Nuffnang Malaysia

Thursday, May 20, 2010

You and Me...

Manage to watched the movie "Nightmare on Elm Street" a.k.a Freddy today wif my dear after work in office...haih...why they use such a long name but in the end is talking bout Freddy...not a bad movie...nice effects...manage to scares and give all the watchers a shock and suspend when watching...even my gf close up her eyes using my jacket..wow...but no harm to me..lol..im prepared for this...haha...really have a great time even though such a short time we met b4 the movie started...manage to have our dinner in pavillion food court where the nice nasi lemak + rendang chicken...yummy ! then after that only we head up for movie...Thanks for the joyful night there my dear...u really make my day...muacks ! ^^...

No comments:

Post a Comment