Nuffnang Malaysia

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Off day at home 2....

Hmm...another hot day outside...sweating like shit when your outside under the sun or even inside the car with A/C...not much things to do since woke up early in the morning today...head to send my car out 2 fix back my rim cause got a dent on it after hitting down a pot hole nearby cheras at night...went back home to wait because according to the foreman they need about 2 hours to fix it up for me...so head back home 1 side with a ori myvi rim...lol...stock for 2 hours...reached home too nothing to do so planned to continue my poker game in facebook while waiting 4 my aunt to finish cooking her delicious fried rice...yummy!!...then after eating took my bath b4 i head out again 2 fix up my rim then head to my baby hse because i got do some "take away" for her at home...after reached her hse quickly forced her 2 finish up the fried rice because when it's cold it does not taste good anymore...after seeing her finish eating and here i am again sitting alone outside doing some surfing in air asia website checking out some cheap fares on where to go next holiday....wow...lots of nice places wanted to go but baby is back to her room sleeping there...anyway it's her rest day...let's not disturb her...let me do some surveys for the coming trip..hmm...where to go ? Phuket ? Krabi ? hmm...both is a nice vacation place to head for a release stress and relaxing place...after surveying...still no idea where to go later besides than changing currency because both of us still not yet change any currency for the trip to Bali this weekend...later on ? hmm...already passed half day but still wondering at home sitting in front of the PC here blogging and surfing the net....guess another quiet off day for me again this week compare yesterday which is much happening...lol...signing off here for now.. ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment