Nuffnang Malaysia

Monday, May 17, 2010

Review Is Here...

Why am i saying this ? haha...biasa la..BONUS TIME ! ! ! It's here...been waiting this for a 1 hell long of a work load...and too i'm looking forward too to have a personally review with my Baby after a 6 months sweet and memorable moments...this is to see how well I have perform to her and as well to understand well bout both sides and get a long to secure a longer future with her...guess this review will be done after when i'm back from my long planned vacation since last year...I hope this review will be a good and a clear cut for both of US here...No hard feelings if you are reading this blog my dear...but i really wish to hear out from you after all this while we have been together where we both are sharing the joy and laughter together, or the sadness and tough time we been through together...maybe you will be thinking that why am i doing this stupid things here but i do wanted to know myself here...AM I TRUELY THE ONE AFTER ALL THIS WHILE....this words keep on circulating inside my mind...but i do tell myself everyday that i must have confidence in myself to love you because both of us have made a strong commitment to each another to be a loving couple and that's keep me moving and pushing myself to be better for both our future...i really wanted to understand u more better and to see me really doing my part well as ur "BF" or am I not..i know this is not a necessity to you but to me is important to know myself more and as well to know you more...I know too im talking craps here too...Ok..think that's all for now cause I need to fetch "U" back home to rest early because "U" need to wake up early to renew ur passport for our Bali trip this coming weekend...I will be right by your side 4ever...Good Night my BABY !

No comments:

Post a Comment