Nuffnang Malaysia

Monday, May 17, 2010

Bali Trip

After been waiting for some time and months back there...Finally it's here where i finally get to get along and spend a sweet time with my Baby for a trip to Bali this coming weekend...have been looking forward to it all this time...after the stress, ups and down which both of us been through together...so it's rest time...but still I feel something in my still haven't conclude where I really wanted to get it off right in me before i'm enjoying my trip there...I hope i can share it over here but i guess it's my personal and private stuff and I dont wish to share it in an open blog here for other readers...I'm always hoping to have the right time and place where I can speak it out or share it but in the end it turns out to be another failure...haha..what a joke...anyway i strongly believe that time too will proof everything which i see and feel all this while where I do hope GOD up above to show me some ways and sign to lead me further here...Nothing I can say at the meantime but i just hope that everything will be just fine and things will be getting better after this...

No comments:

Post a Comment